gAnalytics – Google Analytics WordPress Plugin
Google Analytics is a widely used web statistics tool from Google. gAnalytics plugin brings the key statistics right into your WordPress dashboard. We studied what analytics data is tracked by WordPress admins frequently. We put those data using colors and graphs for you to easily understand what you need.
General Plugin Features
- Simple and Easy Installation
- One can use Google access code or own API credentials to connect to Google Analytics account
- When using own API Credentials, plugin creates the needed redirect url for you
- Once the plugin is connected with Google Analytics, it lists all available Analyics profile in a drop down
- When you choose a new profile from drop down, plugin displays the Analytics ID and Web Property ID for confirmation.
- Reset and clear API settings any time, with a click of a button
- Graphs used in the plugin are created using the powerful charting library, Google Visualization API
Plugin Dashboard Features
- Dashboard page shows data from last 3 months
- 4 key parameters are shown on top. They are visits, page views, average visit duration and bounce rate
- The value of 4 key parameters are compared to corresponding values in previous 3 months time. The change is shown besides each values using green and red color backgrounds
- 3 months visits data graph is shown to analyze the growth of your site
- Top 5 pages, Top 5 referrers, Top 5 keywords are shown to summarize the trending figures in the last 3 months time
gA Compare Features
- gA Compare is highly effective to analyze how your site performs
- This page compares your site performance in a certain time period. It can be 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year
- Basic site figures helps you calculate the growth factor
- Traffic source graph puts the dominance of search engines, referrals, direct traffic and campaigns in a neat pie chart.
- Top referring countries are shown along with their flags. This data helps you to analyze the best time to publish a status in your social channel or to send a newsletter.
- Top browsers are listed to help you for better browser testing. You can even decide to make your site responsive using these reports.
gA Report Features
This page is added to our plugin from v2.0. It is a dream page for all wordpress admins.
- Lists all pages/posts in a WordPress style table
- Pagination for all posts is implemented. 20 items are shown in one page
- Corresponding to each page, their page views, average page visit duration, bounce rate and search traffic is displayed
- It helps to improve page quality and bring more traffic through search engine optimization(SEO)
- Search functionality is also added to help bigger blogs
- A drop down with time duration is added on top right of the page.It helps to know the performance of pages during last week, month or year.
- Internet Explorer