Responsive HTML5 Music Player For WordPress
Responsive HTML5 Music Player For WordPress is great for anyone who needs their audio to work on both desktops and mobile devices with powerful API. It has easily using shortcodes place multiple instances of audio player in post, page, sidebar in text widget or theme.
Responsive HTML5 Music Player For WordPress Options
- Option to use only mp3 format available.
- FLASH fallback included for older browsers that dont support HTML5 audio.
- Various Playlist options available.
- Optional read ID3 tags for songs loaded from folder or direct mp3 links
- Mix different music types together into single playlist
- optional song download for every individual playlist item
- download backup for IOS (send download link to email)
- Uninterrupted audio playback across web pages (popup player is a separate window and browse your website while listening to music without interuptions!
- Multiple popup windows supported
- optional auto open player in popup supported
- switch between player in normal window and in popup window while keeping player settings like current playlist, active item, volume etc..
- Hugely powerful API included.
- load visible / hidden playlist
- add visible / hidden tracks to playlist
- remove visible / hidden tracks from playlist
- Include multiple instances on the same page.
- Multiple instances automatically pause/stop playback when new sound is started (works even over normal/popup window and multiple popup windows!).
- Optional playlist scroll is jScrollPane.
- optional sortable and draggable playlist items
- Optional playlist item link to url
- Optional playlist item remove button
- Optional song artwork (auto generated audio thumbnails).
- optional keyboard events for audio navigation
- API methods available
- and much more…