Want to write for us?
Are you a freelance writer and web design enthusiast who has a great idea for a feature that fits in with WebDesignBoom’s existing content? We’re always on the lookout for talented writers who can contribute great content and we’d love to publish your work on our site (providing it fits with the criteria below).
What we’re looking for
- Original, high quality content that’s free from errors and avoids overuse of keywords.
- Submissions that run between 500 – 1000 words.
- Content that fits in with what we publish here at WebDesignBoom. Please do familiarise yourself with our tone and house style before submission to check your article will be a good fit.
- You will need to provide relevant images to be included in your article and you will beresponsible for ensuring the images have the correct license or fall under fair use.
- Please note that we do not accept submissions from content farms looking to boost their search engine ranking.
What’s in it for you
Although we currently do not offer payment in return for articles, we can provide a link to your website and social media within the article.
The next step
If you think you’re the right fit for WebDesignBoom please drop us an email containing your article idea and a brief biography to email@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.